AWMF-Institute for Medical Knowledge Management (AWMF-IMWi)
AWMF Board decided on March 24,2009 to install a AWMF-Institut für Medizinisches Wissensmanagement (AWMF-IMWi).
Primary Tasks of the Institute are
- Maintenance of Guidelines Registers of AWMF
- Further development of AWMF-Rules for Guidelines and methods of guideline development
- Methodological support for guideline developing groups
- Buildout of AWMF-workshops for guideline developers and advisors
and participation on behalf of AWMF
- in guideline programs (e.g. NVL, OL)
- in networks of national quality initiatives
- in International Guidelines Network (GIN).
The institute is settled at Fachbereich Medizin of Philipps-Universität Marburg.
eMail: via Institut